Our strategy for 2018 – 2021 has been developed in the context of:
- Being a newly formed company, in 2017, wholly owned by the Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust (the NTW Trust)
- Our activities being undertaken in accordance with the vision and values of the NTW Trust; and
- Our remit, which includes seeking other commercial opportunities and to generate additional income
We have identified five strategic aims to support our partners to deliver better care by:
- Providing and growing strong, sustainable services
- Providing better value services every day
- Being an exemplar provider of support services
- Being innovative; and
- Being a great place to work
We have plans in place to achieve these aims by continuing our focus on providing high quality, value for money support services to the NTW Trust. And since our establishment we have grown the business by taking on new services for the Trust, increasing our turnover from £33.8 million to £XX.X million.
Our remit to seek other commercial opportunities means that we are also pleased to receive enquiries from other organisations to see if we can provide similar high quality support services to our mutual benefit.